Msg : Prev 10 / 222 Next +11 15 17 19 42 56 58
1999-09-17 14:53:04

To  :

Subj:

RE: preliminary C virus results (object code in infection)

> see big things ahead from this result. C virus could be knocked up in an
> afternoon by beginners in pure C because there wont be a need to go to
asm.
> I'll throw in some push/pop code to make sure the registers stay clean
aswell
> i suppose.
Oh hell, don't do that. Beginners should not have that power! a virus
written in C? sounds like beginners will start doing silly things.

I agree. The worst thing people on this list could do is to give wannabe
hackers simple
way to modify other people's viruses. It is somewhat "security trough
obscurity", but it would be even worse to give wannabees simple tools and
the knowledge they can't understand, but can modify with ease. No wanna see
VCL for Linux, thank you!

VX Heavens - collection of viruses,sources and articles.
Длинный список? Alt + Home - в начало, Alt + End - в конец
Пользовательского поиска