Msg : Prev 4016 / 4681 Next +4041
1999-08-24 00:25:12

To  : All

Subj:

Страничка GriYo

Привет All!

=== Cut ===

[Image]

* Cri-Cri
* Sucksexee
* Gollum
* Anti-Eta
* Marburg
* Hantavirus
* Parvovirus
* Cholera
* CTX Phage
Cri-Cri

This is a polymorphic and full-stealth infector of .COM and
.EXE executables and floppy boot sectors. Cri-Cri was my first
virus.

* More information about Cri-Cri virus
* Download virus sample + source code
[Image] [Image]

Sucksexee

Sucksexee (aka Implant) is based on Cri-Cri virus but much more
enhanced. This time the virus infects .COM, .EXE, .SYS, floopy
boot sectors and hard drive Master Boot Record. Sucksexee is a
polymorphic and full-stealth retrovirus that uses lots of
advanced features like slow mutation, extra track on floppies,
recursive partition...

* More information about Sucksexee virus
* Download virus sample + source code
[Image] [Image]

Gollum

This was my first attempt at Windows plattaform (called
Win.Gollum by AVers). The virus drops a VXD (virtual device
driver) that will infect all .COM and .EXE files executed
inside a MsDos box. This virus is encrypted and uses some retro
structures.

* More information about Gollum virus
* Download virus sample + source code
[Image] [Image]

Anti-Eta

I wrote Anti-Eta as my last virus for MsDos. This virus infects
.COM and .EXE files and uses a quite complex residency method.
Anti-Eta is encrypted on memory and use polymorphic encryption
on files.

* More information about Anti-Eta virus
* Download virus sample + source code
[Image] [Image]

Marburg

I spend lots of hours writing this virus. Marburg is a direct
action Windows 95 .EXE and .SCR files infector (portable
executable files). This is the first Windows 95 polymorphic
virus.

* More information about Marburg virus
* Download virus sample + source code
[Image] [Image]

Hantavirus

Hantavirus was designed as an experimental especiment for
Windows 95 plattaform. The virus goes memory resident by
allocating some shared memory (using VMM services exported to
Win32). In order to intercept accessed files the virus hooks
Windows calls to VWIN32 int21h dispatcher. The main virus body
is hidden inside a complex polymorphic decryptor that contains
calls, conditional jumps and lots of garbage code.

* More information about HPS virus
* Download virus sample + source code
[Image] [Image]

Parvovirus

Parvo is a polymorphic Win32 virus which is using a new way of
spreading. The virus infects a few specified files at the
computer, ie. file infection aint the main method used to
infect other computers.

I coded a SMTP engine that allows this virus to send itself by
mail.

* More information about Parvo virus
* Download virus sample
[Image] [Image]

Cholera

This is not a virus, but a worm like program that spread itself
using mail messages and shared drives.

Cholera does not relay on the mail client, so it is able to
send mail messages whenever Outlook is installed or not.

Cholera is part of the SIMBIOSIS project, and has been written
just for researching purposes. The author is not responsible
for any problems caused due to improper or illegal use of this
software.

* More information about Cholera bacterium
[Image] [Image]

CTX Phage

This is a virus using several Win32 advanced infection
technics. It uses some Windows2000 specific stuff and has been
succesfully tested under Beta versions of this operating
system.

CTX Phage is part of the SIMBIOSIS project, and has been
written just for researching purposes. The author is not
responsible for any problems caused due to improper or illegal
use of this software.

* More information about CTX Phage virus
[Image] [Image]

[Image]

[email protected]

С бестовыми регардами , Kostya Volkov aka Reminder

---
* Origin: 2B OR (NOT 2B) = FF (2:4631/17)
VX Heavens - коллекция вирусов,исходников и статей.
Длинный список? Alt + Home - в начало, Alt + End - в конец
Пользовательского поиска